Monday, April 23, 2012

Trend: Hit'em High..


One of my favorite spring items is the high-low pleated skirt. Its lightweight, stylist, and casual. Its something that can fit any occasion weather its walking on the beach on breezy day or if you're heading to church with the family. I love the exergrate hem line and the classic pleat look.                                                                                                                 
Forever21

high-low printed skirt
gojane

                                          

BLACK POLKA DOTTED BANDED WAIST ASYMMETRICAL HEM SEXY SKIRT
amyclubwear




Untitled #1

Cheap Monday racer back tank
$30 - idontlikemondays.us

Pleated skirt
$49 - stylebymarina.com

Beaded sandals
gap.com

Bracelet
$9.50 - charlotterusse.com

Juicy Couture heart sunglasses
$98 - juicycouture.com

Madewell fedora hat
$58 - madewell.com




4 comments:

  1. I recently got a floral print one from Pacsun for $3! So stoked!

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaat!..i live for deals like that. I get a rush.lol

      Delete
  2. Cool posT!!!!
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    Check it IF possible and droP a comment !!!!

    ReplyDelete