Monday, August 20, 2012

AYE BAY BAY...

I took a quick trip to my home town, the Bay or Oakland to be specific. Living in the valley, some times makes me forget how beautiful and comforting this place can be. I couldn't help but to act like a tourist(as my husband called me) taking pictures as I drove up and down Berkeley and El Cerrito hills. While ending my little venture back in Pleasanton, where we seen the re-created movie Sparkle and munched down on some Fuddrockers.(yum!)
Oh and of course I definitely hit up some H&M stores(approx 3) and surprisingly I walked out with a total of two items!!! I must have been feverish or something... but I did manage to get some Carols Daughter's Ecstasy Eau De Toilette and received a free duo pack of Sugar Kisses Mini lip balm. I wish I could have stayed longer, but reality awaits for me...maybe next time.
you can see the S.F. bridge in back ground
Orange Coke..very different for me
Don't judge me!!!
love the suga! its very sweet



No comments:

Post a Comment