Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's all about family

On Monday, I enjoyed the day with my family at Black Family Day festival in Stockton, Ca. What a day!! Lots of food, from Cajun fried shrimp, hot dogs, chicken and sweet lemonade to spicy gumbo mix. I also got to enjoy the sweet joyful sounds love various gospel groups and singers such as Danetra Moore(from BET's Sunday Best) and the jazzy sound of guitarist Robin Duke. There was so much to see and hear like monologues, praise dancing and soloist. I have to admit I didn’t want to leave, but my home duties awaits!
I recently decided to rock out long extension braids for the next
4 weeks(i hope lol)

Danetra Moore
 





 


2 comments:

  1. A family full of beautiful women! Meanwhile your eyebrows are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY!!!!!....looks like so much fun...........I'm your newest follower........I hope you stop by and follow back if you like what you see....much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete