Monday, August 13, 2012

IFB Project #60: Share Your Most Memorable Fashion Moment

June Ambrose - Mara Hoffman - Front Row - Fall 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week


One of my first and best memorable moment of fashion was when I first laid eyes on the outspoken fashion stylist to the stars June Ambrose. Her style of large glasses, tall peek-a-boo stilettos and tribal print turban definitely let me know that there was a world out there that I was missing and wanted to be apart of. Whether it was her relaxed bright yellow neon sweater combined with a cheetah print pants or her strutting in a flannel bottom up with a faux fur vest, Ms Ambrose always makes her presents known and for that I’m her number one fan!!! 

             


4 comments:

  1. Amazing looks, dear! And very cute blog!
    I`m your follower now.
    And I`ll be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this looks!!! this post is amazing darling congrats, hoping to see more posts from you !!

    Kisses, from a new follower
    http://www.missblackbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge June fan ;-) Thanks for stopping by lovey!

    xx
    Roxy

    www.accessorieswelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!
    I think she is amazing

    ReplyDelete