Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite hair products...



                                                                              
Since I started my natural hair journey, I ran into some stumbling blocks.  I had to figure out what are the do's and dont's of this natural hair world, I mean come on.. I've always been a hair frying, hair dying, extension wearing, 5 hours the salon sitting...well fantic.
I really felt like my strands needed a detox from all the chemicals and heat that I was putting in it. So, for the last 11 months(yay me) I have been buying and trying new products that I thought would work for my strands, until I really started to pay attention and realize my hair was already telling me what it need.


With all that said, I listed some of my favorite hair care products that works for my day to day routine. Starting from my sulfur-free shampoo to my unrefined shea butter(which are all cost friendly) Enjoy!




2 comments: